[ZPT] [Weakness] "tal:repeat" not yet right

Ron Bickers rbickers-dated-1002146776.0983f0@logicetc.com
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 18:06:16 -0400

I've been bitten by this inconsistency several times.

> I'm very reluctant to change the order of operations this late in the
> game, though, and having two sorts of 'define' and 'condition' statement
> seems very awkward to me.

Wouldn't it be better to fix this the right way now than to wait until Zope
has ZPT built in and many more people are using it.  Won't we then just end
up with one of those irritating FAQ/RTFM questions on the list every day
(like the difference in quotes and no quotes in DTML)?

I'd be willing to adjust my templates with fair upgrade warning if it meant
having it do the "right" thing.

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.