[ZPT] Calling complex product tags from ZPT

Juan David Ibáñez Palomar j-david@noos.fr
Fri, 05 Jul 2002 12:55:14 +0200

>>  https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/nuxeo
>>

>Okay, I've got the NuxWidgets product installed (per the
>ControlPanel/Products page) and nothing is showing in the debug log.
>However any attempt to call the new TAL calendar tag as per the README
>gets:
>
>  Error Value: widgets not found in 'widgets/calendar', at line 17, column 3
>
>For:

>      xmlns:metal="http://xml.zope.org/namespaces/metal"
>      metal:use-macro="container/main_template/macros/master">
>      <metal:block fill-slot="base">
>              <base href=""
>                    tal:attributes="href python: here.absolute_url() + '/'">
>      </metal:block>

>        <h2><span tal:replace="here/title">title</span> </h2>

>            Dummy text: a calendar goes here.
>  ...etc
>
>And yeah, I have Locale and mxDateTime installed as well as the various
>Egenix supports.  I've poked about the __init__ scripts and they are
>being run and don't seem to be failing.  Have the macro hooks in ZPT
>changed recently such that they'd not work?
>
>Zope: 2.5.1.

I've tested it again on my Zope 2.5.1 installation and it works.

The error you see looks like the patch didn't applied, maybe there's
a conflict with some other product that also patches the same method.

Do you use ZPT from Zope 2.5.1 or did you installed a different version,
maybe from the CVS?

--
J. David Ibáñez, http://www.j-david.net
Software Engineer / Ingénieur Logiciel / Ingeniero de Software