[ZPT] Reason for <script> and <style> exclusion?

Joel Burton joel@joelburton.com
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 11:28:00 -0500

> I've been wondering something for a while now.... Why is it that
> script and
> style tags are specifically excluded from ZPT rendering?  I
> thought I might
> stumble accross a really good reason for it after getting along
> without it
> for a while using Python scripts, but I haven't yet.
>
> So, what's the exclusion for?
>
> I'd really like to be able to use ZPT to render my dynamically generated
> scripts and styles.

Harry --

Can you explain your problem specifically and clearly? I'm rendering script
and style tags in ZPT now; either I'm doing something right or I'm not
understanding where you're stuck.

Joel BURTON | joel@joelburton.com | joelburton.com | aim: wjoelburton
Knowledge Management & Technology Consultant