[ZPT] Generating CSV files in ZPTs

Philip Kilner phil at xfr.co.uk
Tue Jul 6 08:12:01 EDT 2004

Hi List,

I have a ZPT that generates a CSV file from a ZSQL method.

All is well, until I change the content-type from the "text/html" I've
been testing it with to the "text/csv" which I think is my correct type.

At this point, the parser "throws a pinky" with the message
"xml.parsers.expat.ExpatError: not well-formed (invalid token)".

Is there an elegant way around this?

It seems that it's my static title row that it doesn't like - I suppose
I could factor ot the CSV generation into a seperate macro, but that
seems inelegant (for a four-line ZPT!).

Any suggestions?

--

Regards,

PhilK

Email: phil at xfr.co.uk / Voicemail & Facsimile: 07092 070518

"The lyf so short, the craft so long to learne" - Chaucer