[ZPT] Newbie: Questions?

Martin Jennings jennings at kpnqwest.ch
Mon Jan 24 05:24:16 EST 2005

Thank you for the information.

When I looked at the source code for the header in the ZMI the charset is
set to 'utf-8'.
When I manually change the coding via the webbrowser (IE6) then the
display is correct.

I have tried changing the charset in the 'Content_Type' on the properties
page in the ZMI, but this just produces an error.

I checked the 'header' template in /portal_skins/plone_templates and the
default charset is 'utf-8'.
So just for the page I am working on I wish to change the charset, so how
do I do that?

Thank you

Martin J.