[ZF] Official Packages / ZSCP / Development process

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Thu Aug 9 07:57:03 EDT 2007

Hey,

On 8/9/07, Chris Withers <chris at simplistix.co.uk> wrote:
> Tres Seaver wrote:
> >> If yes, I'll just shut up and wait what happens. The goals are not
> >> directly my goals and it still seems overdesigned to me and I'd be
> >> afraid to loose huge amounts of time with this.
>
> Sadly, this is the reason why I stopped actively trying to follow the
> foundation work...

Chris, this has NOTHING to do with the Foundation, predates the
incorporation of the Foundation, and was never discussed by the
Foundation. I therefore suggest you start trying to follow foundation
work again. The Foundation is trying to do such basic things as having
the ability to run zope.org sites without having to go through ZC. The
Foundation is whatever people make of it.

[snip]
> I remember with the fish bowl, zope.org maintenence and then the whole
> foundation process, it seems things haven't changed :-(

Direct your complaints to those who originated this effort, not the
Foundation. Thanks.

Regards,

Martijn