[Grok-dev] the grok reference

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Wed Aug 29 11:05:02 EDT 2007

Hey Uli,

> As Baiju mentioned the the LaTeX-or-reST-problem: I would be glad to try
> to port the reference to reST (already suggested that some time ago).
> This would be done in a separate branch until it works as we like. Any
> objections?

No, go ahead, please! Coordinate with Luciano and others who are
interested in working on this, please. Please also check out the
Python docs infrastructure that Baiju pointed out. I'd like to try to
create as little new possible here in the way of toolchain as
possible, and follow that infrastructure.