[Grok-dev] testsetup and grokdocs

Uli Fouquet uli at gnufix.de
Fri Apr 25 09:23:19 EDT 2008

Hi there,

there are now three Grok branches with testsetup stuff hanging around in
the repository. I'd like to get rid of them ASAP by merging one of them
into the trunk. One version (ulif-testsetup-pre0.13) provides improved
testsetup support, while another (ulif-no-testsetup) is a version of the
0.12 release with testsetup support ripped out at all.

Furthermore I'd like to merge the docgroks branch into the trunk, which
uses sphinx as documentation engine. Currently I have to port back every
change in the trunks doc/ dir to this branch, which would not be
necessary any more, when I could merge this branch.

Any opinions about that?

Kind regards,

--
Uli