[Grok-dev] megrok.yui released

Jasper Spaans j at jasper.es
Fri Aug 8 11:13:37 EDT 2008

Op 7 aug 2008, om 19:08 heeft Martijn Faassen het volgende geschreven:
> Today I've wrapped up and released megrok.yui. This is a packaging
> of the YUI javascript and CSS library for easy installation into a
> Grok application. It uses megrok.resourcelibrary. To install
> megrok.yui, simply add this in the dependencies to your setup.py and
> rerun buildout.
>
> Here is a bit more information:
>
> http://pypi.python.org/pypi/megrok.yui

That looks nice. It would of course be even nicer if it offers
integration with yuiloader, which gets you automatic dependency
resolution of the YUI libs, and an option to select the raw/min/debug
variants by setting some javascript variables.  Is there a common
pattern for doing this kind of thing in zope/tal?

Jasper