[Grok-dev] Re: Grokstar

Graham Stratton gns24 at mythic-beasts.com
Sat Jun 14 04:23:19 EDT 2008

On 14 Jun 2008, at 17:37, Danny Navarro wrote:

> I already downloaded your latest version from assembla and I realize
> that I have to do some investigation to make it work for me ;)
>
> Is the code you have in assembla repository very different to the
> code you are using for your blog?

What's in assembla now is what's running now (note that both were
updated a few hours ago).

> - Put all the above into an issue tracker ;-)
>
> Is it ok with you if I go ahead and register Grokstar project in
> launchpad?

Sounds good to me.

 > I got the zip from assembla. I couldn't figured out what is the URL
that I should use when for 'git clone'.

There isn't a git repository on assembla. I'm using git locally, but
I'm using svn on assembla since that's what most people are most
familiar with.

svn co http://svn.assembla.com/svn/grokstar/trunk/

Regards,

Graham