[Grok-dev] Error creating Grok project (grokproject 2.0.1)

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Thu Jun 3 05:02:34 EDT 2010

***
stalls in the same way as when trying =1.1

   bin/grokproject --grokversion=1.1.1 --eggs-dir=eggs TestOneDotOneDotOne

Creating directory ./TestOneDotOneDotOne
Downloading zc.buildout...
Invoking zc.buildout...
warning: no files found matching 'sampletests' under directory 'src'

***
stalls (or is really slow) in the same way as when trying =1.1

bin/grokproject --grokversion=1.0.2 --eggs-dir=eggs TestOneDotZeroDotTwo

Creating directory ./TestOneDotZeroDotTwo
Downloading zc.buildout...
Invoking zc.buildout...
zip_safe flag not set; analyzing archive contents...
zip_safe flag not set; analyzing archive contents...
z3c.__init__: module references __path__
z3c.recipe.__init__: module references __path__
warning: no files found matching 'docs/*.html'
warning: no previously-included files found matching 'docs/rebuild'

***

I would suggest adding an error message if less than --grokversion=1.0.2

Mvh Sebastian
0707- 577 858

http://www.urbantalk.se