[Gsoc] I'm on board as a mentor (after all)

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Mon Mar 26 22:02:24 EDT 2007

Hey,

Even though I originally tried to avoid mentoring, I have decided to
come on board as a mentor after. I was impressed by the quality of the
Wandering Books proposal. I'm also self-interested - I want to improve
Grok and this seems like a great way to do it.

Quick Grok intro: Grok aims to make the Zope 3 experience a lot easier
for beginners, and more agile for experienced developers as well. You
can see Grok as Zope 3 packaged differently. :)

http://grok.zope.org/about.html

Regards,

Martijn