[ZODB-Dev] SecureServerStorage and SecureClientStorage

Christian Reis kiko@async.com.br
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 13:44:16 -0300

On Sat, Oct 05, 2002 at 10:45:07AM -0400, Guido van Rossum wrote:
> I suppose so.  But I happen to believe that the classes are currently
> presented in the "right" order (top-down) and I hate moving stuff
> around because of this kind of dependencies.

Well, if there's anybody who can fix this *feature* in Python.. ;-)

> > Wow, that was fast. Thanks. Let me wake Johan up.
>
> Isn't he in Europe?  He should've been up for hours.

Actually, he's been working with us in Brazil for the past month or two,
which is why I can nag him to work so efficiently.

We'll have some new code up shortly.

Take care,