[Zope-CMF] Duplicating NewsItem and custom CMF product.

Erik Enge erik@thingamy.net
10 Jul 2001 11:28:13 +0200

[seb bacon]

| Have you defined a 'view' action for the type?  Either put it as a
| mapping in the factory_type_information of your Type, or add it to
| the actions tab in the TypesTool ZMI.

I have.  Thanks to Ulrich for showing me how to add it to the
layers of the skins in the Properties-tab of the TypesTool.

| there are a few places you could look: the factory_type_info has a
| 'product' key which must correspond with your product module name,
| and a 'factory' key.

They're present.

I found out what my mistake was:

        contentConstructors = ( Document.addDocument
                                [...]
                                NewsItemErik.NewsItemErik
                              )

should've been

        contentConstructors = ( Document.addDocument
                                [...]
                                NewsItemErik.addNewsItemErik
                              )

Ugh.  I must be tired or something.