[Zope-CMF] Actions in tools but not in Types

Heimo Laukkanen huima@fountainpark.org
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 18:37:17 +0300

Actions can have expressions, which are TALES expressions and have names
that are described in Expression.py of CMFCore. Example of that in use
is from actions tool, where one action is:

string: ${folder_url}/folder_contents

However this doesn't work in portal_types - eventhough Actions in
types_tool is presented in a same way. Now my question is, is this for a
reason - or I am missing something?

I saw Tres's mail on list:
http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/1306125

Which seems to say - that this is coming, if I understood correctly. I'm
not going to step into using CVS-versions yet, since after seeing
something nice and new I might not be able to resist trying to use it in
production ,--)

--
Heimo Laukkanen
Oy Fountain Park Ltd