[Zope-CMF] pyUNO support for Word in CMF

Jochen Haeberle listen@midras.de
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 14:39:45 +0100

Hi,

when starting Zope 2.6. with CMF 1.3, I get a message from
CMFTypes/content_driver/MSWord.py:
Failed to import the OpenOffice PyUNO content converter.
         Remind me to write a doc on how to set this up as its a better
         converter than wvWare and in somecases ever MSWord

This sounds very interesting to me... unfortunately, I cannot find any
info on CMF and PyUNO. Following the instructions to install PyUNO, I
end up with the problem that the OO-Installer can not connect to the
XServer, which is rather obvious, because I never have one on my
servers.

Is there a way to get PyUNO and Word-Support without installing
OpenOffice.org itself?

Thanks Jochen