Re[2]: [Zope-CMF] DCWorkflow: Worklist visible to a special member

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 10:44:37 +0100

On Thursday 13 February 2003 10:41 am, Rainer Thaden wrote:
[SNIP]

> What puzzles me: it seems as if changes in the workflow permissions
> only take effect when the object is put into a state after the
> permissions were tweaked. If i e.g. allow a Reviewer to edit published
> objects by giving him the 'modify portal content' permission in the
> 'published' state, he can not edit objects which are currently in this
> state. He can only edit objects which move into the 'published' state,
> after i changed the permission matrix.
> Correct?
> So how can i update the permissions for all existing objects?

On the 'Workflows' tab of the portal_workflow tool - at the bottom - ther=
e is=20
a button named 'Update security settings'.
That will update all affected objects :-)

--=20
Gitte Wange
Technical Manager

Email: gitte@mmmanager.org
Web: http://www.mmmanager.org
Tlf: +45 36 46 20 02

Text areas must die, text areas must die.

    -- Ethan Mindlace Fremen: IPC10, Zope 3 Management Interface BOF.