[Zope-CMF] Re: [dev] i18n improvements - a proposal

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Thu Aug 11 06:03:18 EDT 2005

> Does that mean you are voting against using 'cmf_calendar' in
> CMFCalendar?
>
> The reason why I'd like to use a different domain for CMFCalendar
> is that CMFCalendar is our example add-on product. This way we
> *use* different domains for Actions and TypeInfos within the CMF,
> showing how to do that and making sure it works.

Is it our example add-on product? It's not been all that well-
maintained to be deserving of that status... ~8-0

My 2¢ are that I'm all for making sure different domains work well,
and CMFCalendar *seems* the only suitable add-on in the software
package. It's probably a good idea to just use that, and then maybe a
single domain for everything else in the base package as Florent
suggests.

jens