[Zope-CMF] Re: [dev] i18n improvements - a proposal

yuppie y.2005- at wcm-solutions.de
Thu Aug 11 06:20:54 EDT 2005

Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
>> Does that mean you are voting against using 'cmf_calendar' in
>> CMFCalendar?
>>
>> The reason why I'd like to use a different domain for CMFCalendar  is
>> that CMFCalendar is our example add-on product. This way we  *use*
>> different domains for Actions and TypeInfos within the CMF,  showing
>> how to do that and making sure it works.
>

> Is it our example add-on product? It's not been all that well-
> maintained to be deserving of that status... ~8-0

I didn't say it is a good and well-maintained example.

But the first sentence of CMFCalendar/README.txt says:
"The CMFCalendar product is an example of creating a CMF Product."

In history it showed how to use an External Method to install an add-on
product and CMF 1.5 shows how to use an extension profile for that task.

Cheers, Yuppie