Antwort: Re: [Zope-DB] DCOracle2 - Invalid connection string

Carsten.Hoff@BASF-IT-Services.com Carsten.Hoff@BASF-IT-Services.com
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 16:31:11 +0100

Hi Matthew,
thanks for your tip, but there is no sqlnet.log indicating a connection
problem.
Is there a place to find other error logs.
The host name is fully qualified in the tnsnames.ora and I get with the
same connection string a connection with sqlplus for the prompt.
I have set the environment for zope in the script /ect/rc.d/init.d/zope in
the following way:

--- schnipp ----
INSTANCE_HOME=/var/zope
INSTANCE_NAME=`basename ${INSTANCE_HOME}`
export ORACLE_HOME=/opt/oracle/OraHome1
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/oracle/OraHome1/lib
export PATH=$PATH:$ORACLE_HOME/bin

# make sure starter script exists
--- schnapp ---

is this correct? the product is correct loaded, so I assume this...

Thanks for any other tips
carsten

"Matthew T. Kromer" <matt@zope.com> am 29.11.2001 23:09:22