[Zope-DB] DCOracle2 OracleDate and parameter sequence problem

Matthew T. Kromer matt@zope.com
Fri, 05 Oct 2001 10:50:44 -0400

Christopher Jenkins wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have recently started to use DCOracle2 beta5 (Oracle 9.0.1
>on Sparc Solaris and Python 2.1.1) and have encountered
>some strange problems when using OracleDate objects in
>parameter sequences and either execute() or executemany()

OK, I've fixed the problems you've reported in CVS.

Ken Mannheimer has directed all of my checkin messages to zope-db, of
which I'm a bit dubious, but my suggestion of "dont send them anywhere"
got shot down when someone complained about them showing up on the
zope-checkins list.

Howls about the checkin messages to me in private, please...