[Zope-DB] Oracle and Zope on Linux

D.RickAnderson D.RickAnderson
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 14:04:31 -0700

Thanks for the reply. The drectory that it "should" be in is
/usr/u01/app/oracle/product/8.1.5/lib. unfortunatly it's not. I've set all the env variables
according to the Oracle install instructions. If I do a find -name libclntsh.so.8.0 from / it doesn't
find anything. I've walked up and down the directories hoping to find something similar to no
avail. I've even uninstalled Oracle, installed just the client, installed EVERYTHING and nothing
seems to work. Is there a client for download that includes this file?  Are there going to be other
files like this one that give me a problem?

Thanks again,

Rick