[Zope-DB] Oracle and Zope on Linux

D.RickAnderson D.RickAnderson
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 14:28:21 -0700

The first install I did was just the client. It comes with 3 options in the OUI; install Oracle, install Oracle client and Custom. I've
done them all, even the custom. I went through and checked every box you could check and still didn't get that file. I'm
wondering if this CD was a bunk purchase. I guess I'll have to continue searching the web for a client download. I've been on
Oracle's web site for the last week now and I haven't found anything.

Thanks,

Rick