[Zope-DB] Database Creation

Godwin Vaz Godwin.Vaz@eng.monash.edu.au
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 14:09:47 +1100

--Boundary_(ID_ztNqP+Ka5FIg/HCJa4FHmg)

Hi,

I am fairly new to zope and your help is appreciated as i do not have a
clue
as to how i should go.

We are presently running our web site on zope 2.4.3 installed on Red Hat
6.2

What i would like to do is as follows.

1. Create a database in zope
2. There will be a web form where by data entered will go straight into
the database
3. A separate web page where by all the entered values come up in a
tabular form for    students to access.

What's the best possible way of doing this??

Once again your help is appreciated.

Cheers
Godwin

--Boundary_(ID_ztNqP+Ka5FIg/HCJa4FHmg)

begin:vcard
n:Vaz;Godwin
tel;fax:+61 3 9905 1483
tel;work:+61 3 9905 4964
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www-civil.eng.monash.edu.au/
org:Monash University;Civil Engineering
version:2.1
email;internet:Godwin.Vaz@eng.monash.edu.au
title:IT Support Officer
adr;quoted-printable:;;P.O.Box 60=0D=0AMonash University;Melbourne;Victoria;3800;Australia
fn:Godwin.Vaz
end:vcard

--Boundary_(ID_ztNqP+Ka5FIg/HCJa4FHmg)--