[Zope-DB] ORACLE browse error "append() takes exactly 1 argument (7 given)"

Vikram Dham vdham@vt.edu
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 15:26:09 -0500

Hello,

I am able to connect to Oracle 9i from Zope 2.6.0 using ZoracleDA and
DCOracle2 but when I try to browse the database using browse I get the
following error. Did anyone else also face the same problem ? Am I missing
something  ? I will be grateful to any pointer on this.

TIA

Vikram Dham

Exception traceback
      Time 2003/02/14 15:16:41.236 US/Eastern
      User Name (User Id) admin (admin)
      Request URL
http://localhost:8090/Examples/Oracle_database_connection/manage_browse
      Exception Type TypeError
      Exception Value append() takes exactly 1 argument (7 given)

Traceback (innermost last):

  a.. Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 98, in publish
  b.. Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
  c.. Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
  d.. Module App.special_dtml, line 61, in __call__
  e.. Module DocumentTemplate.DT_String, line 474, in __call__
  f.. Module TreeDisplay.TreeTag, line 87, in render
  g.. Module TreeDisplay.TreeTag, line 197, in tpRender
  h.. Module TreeDisplay.TreeTag, line 251, in tpRenderTABLE
  i.. Module Products.ZOracleDA.DABase, line 128, in tpValues
  j.. Module Products.ZOracleDA.db, line 157, in tables
  k.. Module Products.ZOracleDA.DCOracle.ocidb, line 102, in objects
  l.. Module Products.ZOracleDA.DCOracle.ociCurs, line 202, in execute
  m.. Module Products.ZOracleDA.DCOracle.ociCurs, line 165, in _describe
TypeError: append() takes exactly 1 argument (7 given)