[Zope-DB] DCOracle2, Oracle, and NLS

Johnny Wezel j@netfeed.ch
Sat, 15 Feb 2003 08:25:42 +0100

I run Zop stand-alone. I have put the setting of NLS_LANG into the start=20
script. The territory and language shouldn't IMHO make a difference for=20
this kind of problem, only the character set portion. But if you don't=20
have  problems with data from web forms, I'm gonna try with=20
GERMAN_SWITZERLAND.

Cheers,
Johnny