[Zope-DB] win32 odbc DA constantly losing connection

T. Muddletin x@Vex.Net
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 04:20:13 -0500

M.-A. wrote on Wednesday, February 26, 2003, 4:04:06 AM:
> You may want to try the prerelease version of the mxODBC Zope DA.
> If you're interested, I can send you an eval copy.

If this was available for download I certainly would have snagged it
long ago to try out (i've seen your previous posts here on the topic,
and visited the web site a few times... i've played around with mxODBC
in the past. But i couldn't be bothered with sending the email to
sales@ as instructed on your web page to get copy. (-; Lazy eh.

Anyhow this is just a dev box, not a production platform so I was just
hoping something will "work good enough"...

--
Tim Middleton | Cain Gang Ltd | One afternoon, disgusted, bravo, you fall
x@veX.net     | www.Vex.Net   | asleep. --T.Lilburn (MS)