[Zope-DB] Problem after ZOracleDA install

Matthew T. Kromer matt@zope.com
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 10:00:50 -0500

K=E4uferle Dominik wrote:

>Hy
>
>I am currently trying to make an Oracle DB Connection from Zope using th=
>ZOracleDA product on a windows Oracle client machine. I have installed Z=
ope
>2.6.1, Python2.1 and ZOracleDA - running the install.py was successful.
>
>When I run the simple sample script from the ZOracleDA docu, I get the e=
rror
>that the DCOracle2 module cannot be imported (see below). Did I miss out
>something when installing?
>
>Any ideas? Your help is much appreciated
>
>regards
>Dominik
>
> =20

Oops, also double check that the install.py that you ran uses the same=20
Python that Zope uses.  If it uses a different python, try manually=20
copying the appropriate binaries/* file to be dco2.pyd in the inner=20
DCOracle2 directory (this is all the install.py file does anyway).