[Zope-DB] ZSQLMethod for inclusion in Python product (filesystem)?

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 20:05:18 +0100

Jeff Kowalczyk wrote at 2003-1-2 15:19 -0500:
 > I see the FSZSQLMethod in CMFCore, but I don't see any ZSQL methods specifically for the
 > filesystem without CMF dependencies. Are there any techniques to use ZSQL methods in a
 > general filesystem based python product in the same way PageTemplateFile is used?
You could use FSZSQLMethod and derive a ZSQLMethodFile product from it...

Alternatively, you could use "DirectoryView" (it can be used
outside of CMF) and use FSZSQLMethods inside it.

Dieter