[Zope-DB] Regarding deleting standard html header

Robert Crotty r_crotty@yahoo.com
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 04:28:24 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1290584667-1055503704=:37975

Charlie,

Thanks - my expertise is in databases and not html etc. and I embarked on learning Zope and HTML in a crash course simultaneously to provide a system for tracking radio repairs that required a thin client front end.  I realized after sending the message that it could be anything and it was kind of a dumb question. I was recieving an error message because the reference to the Zope starter page was not there so I panicked and couldn't remember the code. I just read in the manual that deleting it was not a good idea.  Regarding templates I would agree.

Thanks for the consideration.

Rob

Robert L. Crotty, PE
Registered Professional Industrial and Systems Engineer, State of Texas

972-463-6017 (Home)
817-538-7442 (Cell)
r_crotty@yahoo.com

--0-1290584667-1055503704=:37975

<DIV>Charlie,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks - my expertise is in databases and not html etc.&nbsp;and I embarked on learning Zope and HTML in a crash course simultaneously to provide a system for&nbsp;tracking radio repairs&nbsp;that required a thin client front end. &nbsp;I realized after sending the message that it could be anything and it was kind of a dumb question.&nbsp;I was recieving an error message because the reference to the Zope starter page was&nbsp;not there so I panicked&nbsp;and couldn't&nbsp;remember the&nbsp;code.&nbsp;I just read in the manual that deleting it was not a good idea.&nbsp; Regarding templates I would agree.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks for the consideration.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Rob</DIV><BR><BR><DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>Robert L. Crotty, PE <BR>Registered Professional Industrial and Systems Engineer, State of Texas <BR><BR>972-463-6017 (Home) <BR>817-538-7442 (Cell) <BR>r_crotty@yahoo.com</DIV></DIV></DIV>