[Zope-DB] ZODB Vs Mysql

Norman Lorrain normanlorrain@telusplanet.net
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 11:55:02 -0600

For that many tables, I would question using Zope at all.  I would stick
with an RDBMS, and look into using something like WebWare/Cheetah or
simply use python CGI.

If you really want to use Zope (an excellent system, don't misunderstand
me) stay away from RDBMS's.

My opinion; I'm somewhat of a newbie myself.

Norman

Of