[Zope-DB] ZSQL + MySQL + sqltest + list

Matthew Fairclough faircloughm at easp.com.au
Wed Apr 5 04:39:11 EDT 2006

Chris,

Thanks for your help.

Basically I just want to limit the result to a number of entries based on Id.

As there are several Id's I'm trying for "... where catId IN (x, y, z)".

I could just use a variable that is a list (through REQUEST) but I would like to
ensure the argument is an integer, hence sqltest.

Regards,

Matthew.

--
Matthew Fairclough