[Zope-DB] Patches to SybaseDA v2.0b2

Doug Morse morse at pobox.com
Fri Apr 21 11:40:05 EDT 2006

Hi Jens!

I very much agree, but unfortunately (a) I can find no authorship
information for this Zope product other than Digital Creations, with this
list (zope-db at zope.org) listed as the only contact information and (b) the
product hasn't been updated since early 2000.  So, posting to this list was
the best I could come up with.  If you happen to know who authored SybaseDA,
I'd be most happy to contact them.  Indeed, I'd consider becoming the new
maintainer for this product so it can stay current, but would not want to do
so without first having a somewhat in-depth conversation with the author re:
the product's present strengths/weaknesses/limitations.

Regards,
Doug