[Zope-DB] zope 2.8 with MySQL 5.0 extended passwords [Virus checked]

Wolfgang.Schrecker at atosorigin.com Wolfgang.Schrecker at atosorigin.com
Thu Mar 2 10:18:19 EST 2006

After upgrading the passwords in an 5.0 MySQL database, zope 2.8 cannot
reconnect, because the client parts of mysql changed.
After changing all my C(++) clients (by using the updated include and libs)
all if fine, but the ZOPE stuff.

Any pointers appreciated!

best regards

Wolfgang Schrecker

"Partiality to the subjective view leads to an emphasis on the spiritual,
while partiality to the objective leads to an emphasis on the material"
aus: Daisaku Ikeda: Wisdom of the Lotos-Sutra Vol. V p. 7

* * * * * * * * L E G A L    D I S C L A I M E R * * * * * * * *
This e-mail is destined for the above mentioned recipient. In case you
received this e-mail by accident, we would appreciate it if you could
contact the sender and delete all copies stored on your computer.
Please be aware that the security and confidentiality of electronic data
transmitted by e-mail is not completely guaranteed and that data may be seen,
copied, downloaded or changed by third persons during transmission.
Atos Origin accepts no liability for the security and confidentiality of
data and documents sent by e-mail. Please make sure that all important
messages will be confirmed in writing by means of a telefax or a letter.
* * * * * * * * L E G A L    D I S C L A I M E R * * * * * * * *