[Zope-dev] HiperDOM & xmlc

Lalo Martins lalo@hackandroll.org
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 17:45:56 -0300

On Sun, Sep 17, 2000 at 03:51:35PM -0400, Shane Hathaway wrote:
> lalo@hackandroll.org wrote:
> >
> > Why? WML-oriented people with WML-oriented tools would benefit
> > from it just as much, for example. (Are there WML-oriented
> > tools already?)
>
> What Paul is saying is that we need to make it work for XHTML first.  It
> makes it easier to talk about with those less familiar with XML
> (especially XML namespaces.)  Then with a very small amount of work we
> can expand it to all XML schemas.

I can see how this makes sense as a strategy, but technically
it just doesn't... we're not using any features specific to
xHTML, and by all means we shouldn't. So, the way it is today
it already works with any XML schema.

[]s,
                                               +----
--
          Hack and Roll  ( http://www.hackandroll.org )
            News for, uh, whatever it is that we are.

http://zope.gf.com.br/lalo           mailto:lalo@hackandroll.org
         pgp key: http://zope.gf.com.br/lalo/pessoal/pgp

Brazil of Darkness (RPG)    ---     http://zope.gf.com.br/BroDar