[Zope-dev] Re: more on the segfault saga

Martijn Jacobs mart@eastsite.nl
15 Mar 2002 12:19:18 +0100

Hello Leo, Matt, Brian,

> I'm on it. Will send results when they're available. If anyone wants
> to talk to me during the period, I'll be on IRC.

If you need any assistance for anything, I'm at your service....
Which channel/server are you on IRC?

Did somebody  succeed reproducing the crash? We try the best we can to
make a reproducable testcase, but Zope doesn't want to crash here... The
clients who use the production Zope which crashes are all using Active
Desktop (I know :( ), could that be of any matter?
Technically it's insane if it does matter, but you never know...

I'm out of capabilities right now, don't know what to do anymore, so I
hope the bug will be found soon.....

regards,

martijn