[ZWeb] Fwd: IDEA

Ken Manheimer klm@zope.com
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 16:00:20 -0500 (EST)

I like this idea, too!  (I somehow missed the original, or it didn't quite
register.)  I think it would be additionally cool to have notifications
about new items posted to a mailling list - so people could see them show.
I'm not sure whether we could just create a pseudo-user with the mailling
list address as its email preference, but then have to deal with
notifcations about handling of the items, as they're marked off by the
people compiling them.  An option would be to slightly change the
collector to enable particular addresses for particular item transitions.

That would be easy to implement, and seems a lot less kludgy...

What do you think?  In any case, we should provide a collector for the
news...

--
Ken
klm@zope.com