[ZWeb] zope.org 'daily changes' information

Michael Haubenwallner michael at d2m.at
Thu Sep 9 00:43:46 EDT 2004

I have created a script that collects zope.org change informationon a
day-to-day basis. You find some result pages at

http://zope.org/Members/d2m/day2day/

It shows a listing of objects, sorted by domain and type, that where
public available at the end of the day. Please let me know, if you would
like more/less/other information there.

The script creates a snapshot 'Document' for every single day and could
easily be run by a cron job.

I would also like to put the pages withing zope.org area (out of my
member area) and add a link to left navigation-bar - do you have
suggestions ?

Other scripts/macros like change-listings for diferent areas of zope.org
(like documentation or resources,...) are in the works.
I have written about that here some time ago
http://zope.org/Members/d2m/AdaptNewChangedContentPresention

Michael