[Zope] - ODBC and zope on NT

Vincent Joseph vincent.joseph@usa.net
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 19:18:29 -0500

Paul,

Thanks. That worked well. The WinZip was configured as a "wizard" (or
something) and I had to switch to "classic". These windows programs
are rather interesting!! (the "wizard" could'nt do it, but "classic"
could ? )

thanks again,

-v

--
It takes two to lie - one to lie and one to listen.  (Homer Simpson)