[Zope] Installation question

Francisco Sam Castillo fsam@proyecto-web.com.mx
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 15:18:04 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01BEDC31.0D252940

Hello,=20

I am new to Zope and I just subscribe to the list, I hope this is the =
right place for this, I have succesfuly installed Zope 2.0.0b1 on Linux =
RH 6.0 Distribution on my local station, but when I tried to do this on =
my ISP server which uses the slackware distribution the installation =
just goes on and finishes, modules get compiled but when I execute the =
start script, it sends many error regarding importing modules and the =
server just will not start, has any one expirienced this ? (I guess it =
has something to do with the slackware distribution because I try it at =
3 servers all with it and had the same results and on RH it works). I =
had so much hopes for this to work on my site but had no luck, I do have =
installed the Python 1.5.2 as required. Hope some one has the time to =
help me out, and I thank you in advanced fro any help or advice you can =
give me to solve this.

BTW Zope is a great tool I want to congratulate the development team, =
all people involved, who have made it possible it's just the best =
integrated system for development I have ever seen.

Sam

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01BEDC31.0D252940

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello, </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am new to Zope and I just subscribe =
to the list,=20
I hope this is the right place for this, I have succesfuly installed =
Zope=20
2.0.0b1 on Linux RH 6.0 Distribution on my local station, but when I =
tried to do=20
this on my ISP server&nbsp;which uses the slackware distribution the=20
installation just goes on and finishes, modules get compiled but when I =
execute=20
the start script, it sends many error regarding importing modules and =
the server=20
just will not start, has any one expirienced this ? (I guess it has =
something to=20
do with the slackware distribution because I try it at 3 servers all =
with it and=20
had the same results and on RH it works). I had so much hopes for this =
to work=20
on my site but had no luck, I do have installed the Python 1.5.2 as =
required.=20
Hope some one has the time to help me out, and I thank you in advanced =
fro any=20
help or advice you can give me to solve this.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>BTW Zope is a great tool I want to =
congratulate the=20
development team, all people involved, who have made it possible it's =
just the=20
best integrated system for development I have ever seen.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Sam</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01BEDC31.0D252940--