[Zope] INFORMATION

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 11:00:49 +0200

Hi all,

I know most people on the list already know these links, but I often see
people asking questions about some simple things. When I had to convince
our people at the hospital that Zope was it, I created some small demo's,
with the great help of people on this list. Very small!
Although they're created for Zope 1.0.x, I think they can be used for Zope
2.0 too.

So every newbie, have a look at http://www.master.cit.be/c8/default.html
and go to the tutorials section (if you are only interested in small
examples).

Also have a look at http://zdp.zope.org/guide/ZBook, especially at the
tutorial.

Regards, Tom.

ps. By the way, you can also find these links and only these links :-) in
my account (ZifNab) at the new beta zope.org