[Zope] Followup on custom object management

Paul Everitt Paul@digicool.com
Tue, 18 May 1999 07:57:57 -0400

I'd like to see somebody turn Confera into a Z Class.  Not only would
this make it possible to alter everything through the control panel,
*but* you could (in theory) make a subclass-ible mixin.  That is, you
could add "Collect Feedback" capability to other built-in objects.

Just my $0.02...

--Paul