[Zope] Zope Startup Questions II (Son of Zope)

Itamar Shtull-Trauring itamars@ibm.net
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 22:05:06 +0200

Bill Anderson wrote:

> This is incorrect. XFS has yet to see the light of day for Linux. Much
> more probable (since it is _useable_ ) would be ext3 and/or ReiserFS,
> which both have alpha-level journalling support. Currently ext3 journals
> _all_ of the data, as opposed to meta-data only.

And the 2GB limit is in the Linux VFS - XFS will (assuming it comes out)
change it so it supports more than 2GB, but from what I understood neither
ext3 nor reiserfs will support >2GB files on 32-bit Linux.

--
Itamar - itamars@ibm.net