[Zope] DTML Scriptin Question

Oliver Andrich oli@andrich.net
Sat, 2 Oct 1999 20:14:04 +0200

Hi,

I use the following dtml code and it doesn't work as expected.

<dtml-call loeschen_query>
<dtml-var account>
<dtml-if delete_emailonly>
    <dtml-in get_emailonly_query>
        <dtml-var account>
        <dtml-call loeschen_query>
    </dtml-in>
</dtml-if>

The code fragment is part of a dtml method which is used to submit some form
data. Well, basically the works like that.

The form has an inputfield account and checkbox delete_emailonly. On
submission the SQL Method loeschen_query is called with the submitted argument
account from the form. And this call works fine. Now a SQL method
"get_emailonly_query" is called to get all emailonly accounts associated with
the account submited in the form. This also works, cause in the "in-loop" all
associated emailonly account names are printed as expected, but the calls to
the SQL method don't work. But account has the correct value in this namespace
I guess, cause the correct value is printed by the "<dtml-var account>" within
the "in-loop".

Can anybody help me? Or is there a way to see which SQL queries are actually
called without enabling debbuging on the SQL Database?

Best regards,

    Oliver Andrich