[Zope] Newbie Question : Problems with Automatic Cataloging of ZClasses

Orietta Barbari obarbari@ehive.co.uk
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 15:51:44 -0000

I wonder if someone could help me.  I have been trying to create
zclasses whose objects get automatically catalogued.  I have followed
the tutorial in the Zope Book (Chapter 9 - 'Automatic Cataloging'
section) and it all seems to work correctly. When I go and view the
entries in the catalog however, only the date gets registered in the
index, and date and absolute_url gets registered as metatypes - no other
properties appear to be registered.

I have tried other tutorials and HowTos but cannot seem to find an
effective way of updating a catalogue with all the objects properties.
Could someone give me a clue=20