[Zope] Can I get the Find tab to work more like grep?

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
07 Dec 2002 21:09:19 -0500

Skip,

It sort of sounds like you've reached a point where you might benefit
from actually writing code on the filesystem (by creating a Zope
"Product") instead of continuing to beat yourself up by writing "through
the web" code.  I'd hate to see you get so fed up with doing things this
way that you stop using Zope.

- C