[Zope] VirtualHostMonster and acquisition

Charlie Reiman creiman@kefta.com
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 11:33:31 -0700

Uh... sorry to reply to my own post. But it appears to have just started
working on its own.

I hate that.

All I've done was copy the kt_trans script into a kt_test script, then
modify kt_test to do spit out the absolute_url of container and context.
Then I modified it to access trans_table. Much to my surprise, it had no
problems accessing the table. So I tried the original script again. And lo,
it worked fine. Obviously this makes me nervous but I don't see what I can
do about it.

Charlie.