[Zope] Product use

Dylan Reinhardt zope@dylanreinhardt.com
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 08:25:23 -0800

I assume A and B are plain folders, each of which has an acl_users folder
within it?

All you need to do is:
1. Define a method for your product called getFood.
2. Associate the desired permissions with getFood.
3. Create a product instance in admin called (say) "feeder"
4. Include "feeder" somewhere after A or B in the path of any URL that will
need to resolve getFood()

If your permissions scheme is set up correctly, this should do the trick.

HTH,

Dylan