[Zope] external method problems...

Jeffrey Hood jhood@hmcon.com
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 17:32:49 -0400

I have an external method (which makes a SOAP call) which when running the
test on, works and returns data as expected...  however, with the following
tal code:

  <head>
    <title tal:content="template/title">The title</title>
  </head>

I am getting a basic authentication box... which I don't want... and
additionally, no matter if I type in a valid superuser login and password,
the box just keeps coming up...  I'm guessing that there is some kind of
permission problem, although I don't know why calling it via the url
anonymously (http://...../getRecords) returns the same as the test...  is
there something that I am missing in tal to call the external method that
requires setting some permissions ?

Thanks for any and all advice...

JH

jhood -