[Zope] zope product, object manager problem

David Hassalevris bluepaul at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 14 22:47:57 EDT 2004

Hey John,
SimpleItem imports the mods but the Item Class does not inherit from them.
If I am wrong on this *sorry* lol.

I referred to the Zope Bible and its example product class does this:
>From OFS.SimpleItem import Item
>From Globals import Persistent
>From Acuisition import Implict

class helloClass(Item,Persistent, Implicit)

So for a reason Item *and* Peristent and Implict are imported and
subclassed... So unless something changed since zope version 2.5.0 its worth
a relook.
David